Want to refresh your carpets and get it feeling soft again?
Below are 6 simple tips in finding the best carpet cleaner in your area –
- Ask around for references. The best place to start is to ask your friends or relatives if they have had any good experience with a carpet cleaning service. There’s no better reference than from some you know, and who has actually tried it. So don’t be shy, and just ask. As well to stretch your dollar further, you should have at least 3 companies on your list to choose from. Doing it this way will allow you to compare services and price!
- Before you decide on a carpet cleaning service, ask if the company uses Environmentally friendly products. If they have such policy, that means the company is willing to invest in technologies and tools that will improve their service, and best of all, not harm our fragile environment. A company that is willing to invest simply translates to an Eco friendly result.
- Ordourless cleaning – the last thing you want is your house smelling horribly like wet stench. So inquire if the carpet cleaning service have the tools to clean your carpets without leaving any ordour.
- Look around online for customer feed-backs on any carpet cleaning service you are considering. With today’s technology, it has never been easier to find both positive and negative feed-backs about any company. Better still, visit Google Places – often it will collect user comments about the business and display it on the company listing. This is good place to start.
- Look out for special offers during the low season trading periods or any mid week specials. There will be times when businesses are quiet, and in order to drum up more customers, carpet cleaners will give out special promotions! It’s a great way to save a couple of dollars.
- Ask as many questions about the carpet cleaning company! The more you ask, the more you will understand what they can and cannot provide. More importantly, you must ensure that both parties have an understanding of each other’s requirements. As well make sure the people behind the carpet cleaning have the necessary experience to care for your carpet.